Relax and enjoy a leisurely cruise off the western coast of Siesta Key, FL with a fun public tiki bar tour!
SIESTA KEY TIKI BAR PRIVATE TOUR
UP TO 6 OR UP TO 18 PASSENGER OPTIONS
- Low Tide Tours Sunset Cruise Ages 21+
- Private Sunset Charter • Child Ages 12 and under • Select 1 Adult for every 3 Children
- Private Daytime Charter • Adult Ages 13+
- Private Daytime Charter • Child Ages 12 and under • Select 1 Adult for every 3 Children
Enjoy a Tiki Bar Tour Just for Your Group!
Welcome to Siesta Key’s Ultimate Tiki Bar Boat Charter Experience!
Picture this—your own floating paradise adorned with tiki torches, bamboo accents, and the rhythmic beats of your favorite tunes filling the air. Our custom-built Tiki Bar Boat is not just a vessel; it’s a mobile party hub. Gather your friends, bring your favorite beverages, and let the good times roll. Sip on refreshing cocktails, bask in the warm Florida sun, and relish the freedom of cruising at your own pace. It’s an experience like no other, where every moment is infused with the spirit of tropical relaxation.
Our private cruise takes you around the crystal-clear waters of the western coast of Siesta Key, Florida and the adjacent areas. Discover the epitome of tropical indulgence with our exclusive 2-hour private Tiki Bar Boat Charter—a voyage that promises sun-soaked fun, unparalleled scenery, and the relaxation while touring Gulf Coast’s hidden gems.
Take some photos of beautiful scenery or just sit back and enjoy that warm Florida sun!
We have two coolers on board available for passenger use. Ice will be provided as well. Personal coolers are welcome if you prefer to bring your own.
If you would like to stop at a sandbar, restaurant, or beach, please extend your time by booking the daytime tour before or after your desired time. You will receive an additional 30 minutes at no charge. Example: If you book the 12:30 – 2:30 and 3:00 – 5:00, your tour will go from 12:30 to 5:00!
- Any food, drinks, snacks, or alcoholic beverages
- Liquid sunscreen, hats, or long sleeve shirts (The sun is strong down here!)
- Please wear shoes or sandals you don’t mind getting wet!